We all know vinegar and black soybeans are nutritious foods on their own, so is it surprising that putting them together will create a super food combo?
Benefits – high in vitamins E and B, skincare, whitening, weight loss, lower bad cholesterol, antioxidant
If you don’t have a Chinese supermarket close to you, aged balsamic vinegar will do as well.
- Pour soybeans into the pan and stir on medium heat (do not add oil) for 5 minutes
- Stir soybeans in low heat for another 5 minutes until the shell have been opened
- Remove soybeans from pan and leave for 15 minutes to cool
- Place the cooled soybeans into a glass container that has a lid
- Pour vinegar until it has covered all the soybeans
- Close the lid and let the soybeans sit for 2-3 days or once they have absorbed most of the vinegar
Eat 10-20 beans a day