I’m all about reusing materials I already have in my fridge to make something delicious and healthy. I recently became addicted to making what I dubbed as “mukies” or a cross between a muffin and a cookie.
- Betty Crocker Oatmeal Cookie Mix
- Frozen blueberries/cranberries (same berries you can use for smoothies)
- Canola Oil
- Cupcake paper liner
- Follow the instructions on the back of the cookie mix – mix, 2 eggs, 1/2 cups of oil, and 3tbp of water
- Spoon out a generous amount of mix into paper liner placed in a muffin tin
- Sprinkle as much blueberries/cranberries on top (flaxseeds optional)
- Bake at 375* for 15 minutess
I suggest eating it when it’s warm, it’s delicious. Check back for another recipe I’m about to try that does not come from a cookie mix.